26 February, 2009

Brian Austin Green Back on the Market, ladies...

It's a little known fact that I am a secret Beverly Hills 90210 fan. From Brenda and Dylan through Dylan and Kelly and on into Kelly and Brandon, I have literally seen at least 85% of the episodes of the entire series, some of them more than once. Am I proud? Damn straight. The original 90210 was quality 1990s entertainment, not that it actually portrayed the 90s realistically, save for portraying some of the worst music ever created, where else besides daytime TV can you see best friends stay best friends even after trading off boyfriends over and over and over again.

So the word is, Brian Austin Green, who played David Silver on the original series, is back on the market, gals. Though I popped by IMDb to see if he was still as cutesy as he was back in the late 90s, but sadly the last nine years have not been so kind to Davi--I mean Brian. So what's next now that he and Megan Fox are un-engaged? I hope he and Donna Martin get back together. We all know they belong together. *wink*

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I kind of have a thing for a couple of the new 90210 guys. There's some cuties. One who even worked with our boy, Rupak.

    ReplyDelete