19 March, 2009

America's Next Top Riot?

I haven't blogged over here in days but I did want to take a moment to reflect on the crazy America's Next Top Model Cycle 13 Casting Riot. What the hell is up with that??? If you watch this crazy video footage, it would suggest that they've either seen Tyra or the Beatles...



According to news reports, the cause of the freak out was an overheated BMW (?? yeah cos that's scary...) Apparently they thought the car was going to explode. To make matters worse, three cuckoos started throwing around barricades and provoking the people to riot. Those nutjobs were arrested, and six people were injured.

Thanks to Target, I missed last night's episode of ANTM, so I have no idea who was sent home. I should get my google on and find out. In the meantime, five crazy chicas stand before me, but I only have four pictures in my hand. The name that I don't call must immediately return to the apartment, cry for awhile, and then go home. Oh, wait... sorry. I got lost for a second in Tyra land.

No comments:

Post a Comment