06 March, 2009

Because Mahalo teaches you useful things!

I'm not just biased because I work on the Mahalo How to team, but I can tell you this: Mahalo's how to writers put 110% into researching and writing top-quality pages that teach you everything from How to bake cookies to How to Become a Psychiatrist. With the job market being what it is, maybe you're in the market for a career change. Here are a few of the awesome career related how to's we've put together this last week. I hope you'll take a moment to check them out.

How to Get a Job
How to Become a Psychiatrist
How to Become a Kindergarten Teacher
How to Become a Locksmith
How to Become a Veterinarian
How to Become an Astronaut
How to Become a Motivational Speaker
How to Become a Repo Man
How to Become a Surgeon
How to Become a Detective

4 comments:

  1. That's very interesting that you're writing these How-Tos. It's late tonight, but tomorrow, I'll slip over there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Helen. I have been freelancing for Mahalo since August of '07, and writing How Tos is one of my favorite things to do for them. I hope you enjoy them and thanks for checking out my "other" blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like these How-Tos, especially the detective one. Just might come in handy with my romantic suspense writing. Sanks.

    Lynnette Labelle
    http://lynnettelabelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lynnette, for popping by. I love writing these how tos because while I'm doing them, it's great character research.

    ReplyDelete